Tuesday 12 October 2010

take me out the box..thankyou

I am still bewildered by this need of some to put people in a box and label them when there is such diversity and lets face it who is to say what one person is and isnt, there is no strict definition of what a slave is or how they should behave, im a slave to my Owner but in anothers eyes it may not be their definition of slave.

Im a listener i like to hear and read what people have to say because opinions differ and its interesting to hear anothers perspective and it can make you look at things in a different light, or you can read something someone has written and you think wow why didnt i realise this before thats so spot on. You might disagree but respect that persons views just because they dont match your own does not make you or them wrong or right.

Im outspoken, always have been and probably always be, i am learning to curb it because the tendency to speak out before i think things through is what at times gets me that 'look' or worse silence..why is silence always worse? Master allows me an opinion, note i said allows it is not a given right and one that he can take away if he should choose to do so, i may disagree with him it doesnt change anything if he decides this is how something will be then it will be that way.

I know my faults and we are working on them, i know what goals im aiming towards and we are getting there slowly, i need to be pushed, i need the security of knowing that he wont let me get away with trangressions because i want to be the best slave i can be for him. Its damn hard, sometimes i fight him not literally but i fight against submitting there is still that part of me that flickers and occassionaly fires up....but im getting there.

Being a slave isnt an overnight process its going to take time, its the mindset that makes the big difference and there is balance, handing over total control of your every being isnt something to be taken lightly and its more than the physical aspect.

I would like people to be more accepting and understanding of other peoples dynamic, sure we all judge to some degree but those in this lifestyle are all in some form in the same boat, the actual mechanics of each relationship may differ from anothers but dont say their doing it wrong because who are you to say they are?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with all you have said. It's not the labels I particularly dislike, it's people's interpretations of those labels and thinking that their interpretation is the correct and only one.

    I am more and more coming around the idea that I am not a slave, not a submissive, I am simply a Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't written in over a year. Do you plan to write again?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 08, 2013

    First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my thoughts
    in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any ideas or hints? Appreciate it!

    My weblog - mike chang monster mass video

    ReplyDelete