Saturday 9 January 2010

to perv not to perv...

Im not perving as much as i used to (by perving i mean looking at bdsm and s/m images online) which for me is unusal as it was a daily thing for me, thats not to say i dont at all, i do just not as frequent. I do still log onto some sites we are on to read topic posts because sometimes they can be quite interesting and informative.

I enjoy bdsm films and im not talking The Story of O or The Secretary (although they were ok) i mean heavy real sessions which are very hard to find online, or anywhere else for that matter, Master has had me watch some my preference is M/f which is harder to to locate than F/m or F/f which pisses me off because men being dominated by women does nothing for me and women dominating women is just bearable.

you know the saying curiosity killed the cat..well im the cat...i know eventually my curiosity will eventually lead me into requesting things ...simply because i want to know what its like. It was like that with needles intially, they were a hard limit (back before i comitted to being his slave and had choices) but i had to know what they was like and once i comit to agreeing to something there is no going back and if i hadnt liked them well tough..luckily i do...just not keen on them going through the nipple.

I still want to get my labia pierced permenantley and must make an effort to get that sorted out as its something i have wanted to do for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment