Wednesday 13 January 2010

nice pain/bad pain

Yesterday Master suggested that we could possibly do some outdoor bdsm, in particular caning, i love the cane and i must say i find this rather exciting..just got to hope the weather conditions are suitable as well as the location..after all dont want to offend anyone. This is something we havent done (he has before, but i havent) so fingers crossed we will be able to, he did mention it would also be appropriate for a birching..yep i can go with that as long as its not just one birch rod as a bunch its enjoyable but singular...bloody hell they hurt. OOh stinging nettles (are they around now?)..i dont know..he will *note to myself to ask him* as i would like to try them they can be very tormenting which fits in with my obsession about being tortured.

The trouble is when discussing these things with Master he always has to go that step further to make things worse ie. so its not so much pleasureable for me and i do tend to say what im not so keen on trying..so in a roundabout way i feed his sadism. Its like when i said to him about being tortured he then went on to say its about time my cunt had some real pain...um i dont recall mentioning the torture of cunt, just tits so now i admit im a little bit apprehensive about whats going to be done to my poor pussy!

Cunt torture hurts in a nice/not nice way once was a whipping with the tawse (im having serious regrets about purchasing that since) clamps with weights attached..and as soon as they was on i was begging for it too come off!!! i think those heavy weights have to go missing as we have some really nice light ones that would be far more suitable.

I know i get off on being scared and vunerable and even though i may detest it at the time i get a lot of satisfaction when he hurts me more than i like purely just for his pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I love outdoor play, but it needs to be warm - I sooooo don't do cold! But whilst the height of summer is my perfect time I become a feast for insects! Can't win lol!

    ReplyDelete