Wednesday 22 September 2010

property/object

I received mail from a female submissive a few weeks ago which quered why anyone would want to be "referred to as property as slaves generally are" (her words not mine) and she expressed her shock that someone would want to be nothing more than "an object to be used at someone else's will". I did reply briefly that it wasnt as simple as that but it did lead me into thinking about why others like myself actively choose this route.

I dont like using labels but for simplicity they make sense, i refer to myself as his slave, on occassion as his property but im also his slut, his bitch, his good girl...i am simply whatever he wants me to be. I don't agree that slaves are generally seen as property i believe its very dependent on the relationship and what these terms mean to the people involved, what Master and myself believe a slave should be will differ from perhaps what others believe but it does not make anyone else's or our own relationship any less valid or any more better.

So i personally believe that as his slave i am also his owned property and therefore i am his to do as he wants, lets be reasonable here he isn't going to chop off any of my body parts the key word here is SANE. It does not mean that i have no say whatsoever, he will and does listen to me but ultimatley he has the final say and i have chosen to accept that, its not easy by any means if anything sometimes i struggle against it and there is that little part of me that wants to still even now rebel.

Am i treated as an object to be used at his will? yes sometimes i am made to feel like i am nothing more than a piece of meat for him to use at will, i think back to a few days ago when i was kneeling at his feet, face down in his piss whilst he was beating my back....at that moment in time i didnt want it, i didnt feel like it and when he had had enough he just walked away and left me there until i was given permission to move.

I have chosen to be treated this way and i would not change a thing because i love it, i love being objectified, no matter that at that time i didnt want or feel like it that was out of my control it was all about him and what he wanted and afterwards when i was allowed to move and shower i was satisfied and content in knowing that i had pleased him and therefore i was happy. But on an end note i may be seen as property and i am treated at times like an object but property and/or object that is cared for and loved.

3 comments:

  1. Very well explained I think. Property we may be, owned objects we may be, but we are precious and much loved objects that is all that matters :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldnt agree more, alas i think many think being used in these ways means i have a lack of self esteem and self confidence...which is far from true xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she agrees with this...slave property, whatever He wishes her to be that's what she is. If she is owned, collared she is His to be what He desires.

    ReplyDelete