Monday 20 September 2010

yep you guessed it.....part 3

Well its been so long since i posted i have a lot to say......

Now where was i....ahh yes Saturday..

well Master was out all day on his course so i went into town to do some shopping, bit annoyed as i didnt get to suck his cock in the morning but thats ok we was both hungry...and to make the morning worse the breakfast was shit.....not that i have tasted shit (been shit on though if that counts) although the closest i have come is licking his dick after it has been up my ass..so yes it did indeed taste like shit!!!

Anyway im well proud of myself at getting into town without getting lost because i do get lost very easily...but i did it...yay me.

Went into Ann Summers to have a nose at their underwear, seen lots i like but settled on a pair of stockings which on the packet was meant to have a red top, which i like but putting them on later that day they was pink...yes it was a big deal as they didnt then match the rest of my underwear...i like matching. OOh nearly forgot i bought a new wand massager as i had left the other one back at home and this one was pink!

Found a sex shop and didnt buy anything (i know im in shock myself) but i really wanted a penis gag which i will probably end up getting online as i think im only likely to pick one up in a bdsm shop and as far as im aware there are none in Birmingham.

Went back to the hotel, now i took the massager out the box put batteries in and of course i wanted to test it out but heck after the previous evenings punishment im not that bloody stupid..so i figured i would wait until he phoned and ask him confident that he would say yes....after all i had a fresh slate now and surely he wouldnt be unreasonable? yes he damn well was..unreasonable that is he wouldnt let me and it was torture lying on the bed naked (i had just got out the shower) and i wanted to try out my new toy..was i tempted? of course i damn well was but i also like having skin on my ass.

So i got dressed into the new underwear, read some of my new book i had bought and waited for him to get back....im not very good at being patient but i had to be, he got back about 4.30 ish and he wanted a cup of tea......tea ffs im goddam horny and he wants a cup of tea!!!! so i whined (i know shameful) but i didnt whine for long because he started taking things out the box (the box contains nice stuff and not nice stuff) yep i made the tea.

He asked me what i wanted to do, i hate it when he asks me what i want sometimes so i get defensive..so he chose and it was the Tower of Pain.. which is horrible..its clover clamps attached to a device that as you turn a knob it pulls them tighter.

He had me sat astride him as he attached it, as with most nipple clamps they hurt when first being attached and im not a big fan of nipple torture i would say its my least favourite type of pain. As he started turning the knob i could feel his knob getting harder....it hurt a lot..my poor nipples were being pulled and he was getting more and more excited...ok i admit that i was extremely turned on..but then thats where i am a classic masochist..the more pain im in the more wet i am.

I was rewarded eventually with his cock, still sat astride him being fucked with the clamps still attached which was very nice indeed.....until i had to take them off...and if you have had nipple clamps on then you will appreciate how much it fucking hurts when they are taken off....naturally he was loving it...bastard.

But thats ok afterwards i got to lick his ass.....i absolutley love licking his ass i could do it for as long as he lets me, which is usually quite a while...i love serving him in this way and if i must say so myself i think im quite good at it!!!

I had my tits caned and i asked if i could use the new massager whilst he was doing it.....he gave me the option of yes i could but then the strokes would be harder or i could have the strokes on my ass...bear in mind my ass is still sore from the previous evening. However i much prefer the cane on my ass than on my tits so i opted for that and he was pleased as i took another long caning, and im glad i did....it was difficult keeping the massager still as i was being caned but it was worth it as the orgasm i had was just well bloody fantastic....and after i had cum he still continued to cane me...yummy floaty heaven.

So i took another long caning and started to float again which was really nice as i wasnt expecting to be able to as the strokes did start to get harder but then i do love the cane when im in the right mindset.....and to finish it off i got a nice ass fucking...im a lucky girl.

2 comments: